About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode Rod Complete Kit For Water Heaters | 44'' Long | Get Rid Of Rotten Egg Smelling Hot Water! | Full-Roll Teflon Tape | 1-1/16'' Socket Included (Complete Kit) |
Free Shipping Included! About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode Rod Complete Kit For Water Heaters | 44'' Long | Get Rid Of Rotten Egg Smelling Hot Water! | Full-Roll Teflon Tape | 1-1/16'' Socket Included (Complete Kit) | by About Fluid at Albany Plumbing. MPN: 43239-30469. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. YOU'VE GOT THIS!WE'LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP. 1. FITS: Most water heaters including Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, kenmore, State, GE, and many more that use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾''NPT Standard Fitting.2. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS. Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you!3. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER! Never have to explain that smell again! 4. ELIMINATE HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS. Just r
Product Description & Reviews
YOU'VE GOT THIS!WE'LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP. 1. FITS: Most water heaters including Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, kenmore, State, GE, and many more that use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾"NPT Standard Fitting.2. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS. Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you!3. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER! Never have to explain that smell again! 4. ELIMINATE HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS. Just replace your existing magnesium anode rod with the About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc rod and eliminate that rotten-egg-smelling, hydrogen sulfide gas, in your hot water.5. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION. This Complete Kit includes all-four necessary components:(1) Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode with a ¾ Inch diameter and 44 Inches long (Can Easily Be Cut Shorter) (2) Heavy-duty, ½ Inch Drive, 1-1/16" Deep-Well Chrome Vanadium Socket Tool (3) Large roll of Teflon Tape and(4) our Brass Cap for your drain valve. All you provide is a ½ Inch ratchet or breaker-bar. 6. YOU CAN REST ASSURED YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SOCKET. This complete kit INCLUDES our 1-1/16" Socket required for this Anode upgrade.7. NO LEAKS! We include a full-roll of Teflon Tape to ensure you will not have leaks and will have, plenty left-over for next time.8. NO DRIPS! With the included Brass cap you thread onto your drain after you're done, just to be sure your floor is always dry.9. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. This sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That's it's job!10. INSTALL IN SMALL SPACES?The About Fluid flexible hinged design allows easy installation in any location that has about a foot of overhead clearance.
Features & Highlights
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including; Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE, A O Smith and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. The INCLUDED 1-1/16" Deep Well Socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. Be certain that you won't have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape and have plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod's condition..
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-by-step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you. The Brass Cap is there to place on your drain, after you're done, just to be certain your floors are always dry.
- GET RID OF THE EMBARRASSING ROTTEN EGG SMELL IN YOUR HOME with our Aluminum / Zinc Anode Rod! Did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium. This unique alloy works everyday, controlling and killing the bacteria responsible for the sulfur and rotten egg smelling gas.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. All you provide is a ½ Inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a few common hand tools, a friend and your favorite beverage! (not included).
- CHANGE THE ANODE ROD, NOT THE WATER HEATER.The anode rod in your water heater is designed to decay instead of your Water's Heater Tank itself. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed (usually just before your water heater warranty is up) and the Water Heater Tank begins to decay and ultimately rusts,fails,cracks and leaks. This is why maintaining the anode rod (by checking and or replacing every 2 years) in your water heater insures the anode rod decays, and not your water heater!
Water Heater Parts
44" Long | 3/4" NPT (Std. For Most Water Htrs)
Tools & Home Improvement
0.02 x 0.02 x 0.15 inches
3 x 2.75 x 16 inches
Have questions about this item (43239-30469), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by About Fluid, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Reliance, natural gas thermopile assembly, includes pilot tube, ferrule Nut igniter wire, millivolt generator & bracket, fits 301 series natural gas standard tank water heaters.This product adds a great value. Product is highly durable and very easy ...
Kozyard Tankless water heater valves are designed to simplify the installation and maintenance of tankless water heaters. Available in two valve sets for both hot and cold water with 3/4-inch female threaded union brass fittings, Pressure Relief Valv...
mpn: LFTWH-Foot-HCN, ean: 0098268472493,
This lead free tankless water heater valve set is designed to simplify the installation, maintenance and operation of tankless water heaters. This 3/4 inch tankless hot and cold water heater valve set with female thread connection and no spring check...
sku: 7140, mpn: AP14270G, ean: 0020352568713,
Rheem SP14270G Combination Natural Gas Control ValveRheem SP14270G Combination Natural Gas Control Valve Features: Guardian Gas Valve Natural Gas Replacement Parts For use with: 22V40 PROF, 22V50 PROF, 42V40SPROF, 42V50SPROF, 22V30F, 22V40-36F1, 22V4...