HEATIT JHSF 30-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
Blowout Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 62% on the HEATIT JHSF 30-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable by HEATIT at Albany Plumbing. MPN: 6947881529067. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Why can JHSF pipe heating cable give you a safe, healthy energy saving and durable water pipe? The self regulating heating core continuously adjusts its heat output to the environment at every point along the heating cable, thus the overall energy cost for the season is much lower. Energy-efficient. JHSF pipe heating cable was approved by ETL. Pre-assemble pipe heating cable make installation easy for do-it-yourselfers. The plug, thermostat, end seal, self regulating heating cable were pre-asse
Product Description & Reviews
Why can JHSF pipe heating cable give you a safe, healthy energy saving and durable water pipe? The self regulating heating core continuously adjusts its heat output to the environment at every point along the heating cable, thus the overall energy cost for the season is much lower. Energy-efficient. JHSF pipe heating cable was approved by ETL. Pre-assemble pipe heating cable make installation easy for do-it-yourselfers. The plug, thermostat, end seal, self regulating heating cable were pre-assembled. More efficient, reliable and saving money. Self regulating heating cable: no worry about any potential fire hazard due to the overheat. More safe than other non self regulating heating cable. JHSF can be straight-traced, spiral , or overlap. Especially for better protected the valve. It can be used on water filled plastic and metal water pipes. It will be more convenient in your job. Each Cable consists of tough thermoplastic inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant thermoplastic out jacket. In the connection, JHSF takes the industrial grade heat shrinkage tube technology to make the cable more durable. How about the manufacturer? The factory meet ISO9001 standard (audit by BV)in the production process and the company take a very strict requirement on the incoming material, production process control, finish good inspection etc. Advanced product structure engineering design, good raw material, strict production process, strict internal management plus many years maneuvering experience make HISD more reliable. Warning Never alter or cut the length of the heating cable in any way. Any alteration may result in electrical shock or fire.Cable should not run through the building walls, ceilings or floors. Never use metal binding to secure heating cable to pipe.
Features & Highlights
- JHSF doesn't work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn't authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2" in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. The minimum bending radius is 1 inch.Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we'll try our best to solve your issue
Pipe Heat Cables
4 x 4 x 11 inches
10 x 2.7 x 10.7 inches
Have questions about this item (6947881529067), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by HEATIT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 777445-000, ean: 0715629000026,
The Frostex pipe freeze protection system prevents above ground residential water pipes from freezing. The system includes a 3 watt per foot electric heat trace cable, 9800 FlexFit plug kit and 9610 application tape. The heat trace cable uses a self-...
mpn: HC30A, ean: 0077578015736,
Frost King automatic heat cables with self regulating thermostat keeps pipes from freezing down to as cold as 38 below zero. Available in lengths from 3' to 30'.For metal and plastic residential water pipes. Keeps water flowing down to (-40) degrees ...
mpn: PHC42W06, ean: 0054732823642,
Water pipe freeze protection heating cable. Stops metal and plastic pipes from freezing. Includes built in thermostat that automatically turns on at forty degrees F/four degrees c, two foot 18/3 SJTW orange power Supply cord. This cable comes in stan...
THIS CABLE WILL NOT WORK unless it is in a cold environment. We've received a couple bad reviews because people 'tested' the cable in their warm living room. Eye roll. Please don't be that guy. The built-in thermostat will NOT TURN THE CABLE ON unles...